YoJoDo.com - the new name for Jodo.biz
Decided to rename jodo.biz to YoJoDo.com today - ie YOur JOb DOne. I have been iffy on the .biz end for a while, and made the jump to YoJoDo from buying ojodo.com earlier this week.
I know it's little details like this that can make the difference between success and failure, having originally launched King of Shaves as Sunrise before it became KINGS and eventually 'King of Shaves'.
Interesting to read about www.WAYN.com today as well (where are you now) - social networking on the move. The internet is certainly inventing business models at a rate of knots!
I know it's little details like this that can make the difference between success and failure, having originally launched King of Shaves as Sunrise before it became KINGS and eventually 'King of Shaves'.
Interesting to read about www.WAYN.com today as well (where are you now) - social networking on the move. The internet is certainly inventing business models at a rate of knots!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home